HiiT Plc is Nigeria’s best Indigenous IT Training Establishment. We have excelled in IT Training/Education, Publishing, IT Consultancy and IT Solutions Development & Services.
Core Services IT Training/Education IT Solution Development & Services Publishing IT Outsourcing E-Learning Solution Development & Implementation Specialized Divisions IT Training/Education Division IT Solutions Development & Services Division. Publishing Division.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Depot Assistant at Transport Services Limited
Table of Contents
- Responsible for the receipt of all loaded trucks dispatched to his territory and ensure expected journey time is adhered to.
- Ensure consignments to customers are delivered in full and at the right specification.
- Escalate shortages if any and liaise with client’s business manager and all other relevant stakeholders.
- Advise Logistics Co-ordinators of all outbound trucks with the bid to ensure trucks return to base for load out at the expected time.
- Ensure prompt collection of delivery waybills from the drivers and ensure they are dropped off GIT on-time for ease of next load out.
- Process all delivery waybills (Return) with PEF, DPR and PPPRA, by ensuring all waybills are duly endorsed with relevant stamps.
- Ensure all return waybills are promptly sent to Lagos for claims
- First point of contact for customers on day to day operations in order to clear any exceptions or issues
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders (PTD, DPR, PEF, PPPRA) in a bid to ensure business runs in an effective and efficient manner.
- Pre-Advise Clients’ Business Manager on expected inbound trucks to enable prompt creation of delivery orders with a bid to eliminate/reduce truck siding.
Qualifications and Requirements:
OND holders only
- Planning & organizing
- Effective communication
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
Must be resident in Suleja, Niger State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Depot Assistant at Transport Services Limited” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Deadline: September 11, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com