IT Horizons is an Indigenous fast-growing systems integrator ICT company with a clear focus on technology-enabled solutions and professional services for today’s and tomorrow’s business world.
For over 3 years, IT Horizons has been helping its customers to successfully address some of their most complex business challenges through strategic planning, development, implementation, and integration of highly innovative, flexible, and customizable services and solutions that integrate business processes with ICT.
As a Bid – Desk officer, you are responsible for ensuring the company delivers a winning bid to her customers consistently. You will maintain records of all bids – past, present, and ongoing- the organization has in her radar. You will ensure records are appropriate per solution portfolios, account managers and proper revenue, gross profit are well documented.
Key Responsibilities for this Role
- Maintains all records of all bids – past, present, and ongoing- the organization has in her radar
- Ensures the company deliver a winning bid to her customers consistently
- Ensures records are appropriate per solution portfolios, account managers and proper revenue, gross profit are well documented
- Ensures bids are submitted to time with good quality without missing any documentation required for a winning bid
- Provide leadership between the sales and presales unit and ensure proper coordination of opportunities in and out of the organization
- Ensure the company OEMs certifications and partnerships are up to date by coordinating all activities to ensure OEM anniversary dates with the organization are not missed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bsc in Economics, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven experience working as a Bid Manager or in Channel Management
- Professional certifications in Management will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft Excel