Applications are invited from suitable qualified and interested candidate for Digital Marketer and Content Strategist at Minutes.ng
- Manoeuvre digital marketing campaigns through all mediums of customer reach and engagement.
- Follow up with the leads generated through portals and digital marketing and get them to visit the website.
- Researching, writing and editing content for various marketing materials such as social media posts, blogs and press releases, internal marketing updates and external marketing.
- Manage and oversee marketing strategies and budgets to achieve desired KPIs across all channels, including SEO/SEM, social media, display advertising, CRM, and email.
- Identify and recommend tools to refine/ streamline workflows and extend capabilities, including social listening, audience data, and web/ app analytics.
- Proactively map social media calendars, initiatives and events, and develop supporting communication plans (i.e. audience, vehicle, cadence, and messaging).
- Create and edit advertising and social media copy, creative designs, email and web page layouts. Social media/advertising copywriting skills are important.
- Measure the performance of all Marketing Campaigns, reporting and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM, strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- Skillful with graphics design software for social media posting.
- Experience with social media tools for customer engagement and generating leads.
Ability to use hubspot, mailchimp and other email marketing suites will be added advantage
- Ability to work effectively as a team player or independently, in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing projects to ensure timely deliverables.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong analytical skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen interest in e-commerce, vast and intense knowledge of e-commerce trends, market conditions and consumer behaviour.
- Superb customer service and customer relationship management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates for “Digital Marketer and Content Strategist at Minutes.ng” Should click Apply Here Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org