Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Dispatch Rider at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
To deliver company mails and correspondences to other organizations leading to an improved communication system within the organization.
- Ensure the coordination of mails and correspondence to other organizations effectively and efficiently
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary
- Will be tasked on any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Dispatch Rider at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.” should click the APPLY HERE button below.