Workforce Group is a top business and HR consulting firm in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market entry and technology services and solutions
Our reputation for excellence in service was built from over a decade of providing business and human resource consulting across several states in Nigeria
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Distribution Executive at The Workforce Group
Our client is a multinational tobacco company
Role: Distribution Executive
- The DE manages and improves the impact of transportation and delivery to the overall distribution and logistics frameworks.
- Develops methods to improve delivery operations by collaborating with the relevant stakeholders and managing a productive team.
- Works to emulate emerging trends and technology in delivery operations.
- Develops distribution strategies to cut costs and improve efficiency and time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/HND in any field.
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- Relevant professional qualifications are desired
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Excellent organisation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organise, analyse, interpret and evaluate data.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, high priority projects simultaneously, often with demanding deadlines..
Method of Application
Deadline: May 22, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.