Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online mall. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of commerce and trade in Africa.
We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care, and much more.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Driver at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- We are seeking an experienced driver, whose responsibilities include conveying people to their desired destination, arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions.
- Drive keeping the road safety regulations all the time.
- Be punctual and be at least 15 minutes to the designated time and place.
- Display good behaviour, excellent manners and a helping attitude.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
- Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e., oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- The candidate should be attentive and available on an immediate call basis at any time including weekends.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Secondary School or OND
- At least 4 years’ experience as an executive driver for top management.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience driving in Lagos with excellent knowledge of the roads in Lagos
- Good communication skills with the ability to speak and read English
- Age from 30 to 40 years.
- Have a valid Nigerian driving license
- Any nationality with a government required ID.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Driver at Konga Online Shopping Limited” should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: March 25, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org