Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
The Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce promoted and initiated a project to create a private, regional banking institution in West Africa. In 1984, Ecopromotions S.A. was incorporated. Its founding shareholders raised seed capital for feasibility studies and the promotional activities leading to the creation of ETI.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Ecobank Nigeria Entry Level Programme 2023 – ELDP.
Table of Contents
Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) 2023
- The Entry Level Development Programme (ELDP) is a recruitment initiative designed to attract young, vibrant, and talented individuals to meet the growing manpower needs across the bank. By participating in ELDP, you become part of a pool of future leaders who will drive the bank to the next level.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 24 years as at the date of application.
- Minimum of second class lower (2:2) from a reputable university.
- Candidates must have completed NYSC.
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics.
Why Choose Us?
- Continuous learning and development opportunities through the EcobankAcademy
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Regular team bonding and retreats
- A vibrant and inclusive workplace culture
- Support for professional development e.g. ICAN, ACCA, CIPM etc.
- Enabling work culture and environment with recognition and rewards for employees
- Provides convenient staff bus services for eligible employees.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.