Eni – We are a major integrated energy company, committed to growth in the activities of finding, producing, transporting, transforming and marketing oil and gas.
Our way of doing business, based on operating excellence, focus on health, safety and the environment, is committed to preventing and mitigating operational risks.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Eni Oil & Gas Latest Job Recruitment
Job ID: IRC218782
Location: Ikwerre Road, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Professional Family: Logistics Coordination
Contract Type: 6/2 6/2 6/3
- At Eni, we are looking for a Logistics Coordinator within NAE in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- You will be responsible for coordinating, in accordance with Company policies and procedures, and the guidelines of his superior, the logistics activities of NAE.
- Ensuring the correct application of the Operative Procedures / Method Statements, rules including the in operations.
As a member of the Technical Division at NAE you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating air transportation service for the district office by managing a fleet of air crafts both companies owned and hired and their drivers; advises on the need to buy or hire more air crafts to cope with requirements.
- Advising his superior qualitative/quantitative variations to the means of air transport at the district’s disposal with the aim of providing adequate and efficient air transport service and advises as necessary on the need to enhance the service.
- Ensuring efficient, effective, and safe management of aviation services.
- Supervising the warehousing activities, ensuring the maintenance of the economic stock levels and the prompt and efficient execution of the operations in the unit in accordance with Company Policies and procedures
- Promoting the improvement of the existing warehouse procedure and cooperate with IT in the computerization of the activities and in the training of the personnel, to co-ordinate the activities of the warehouses in the field
- Co-ordinating and determine the frequency of the inventory check to be made on Company’s movable assets and stock items; to point out any anomalous situation, give advice for the adjustment of the stock balance and implement the defined corrective actions
- Providing for the control of activities carried out through contractors and to check the costs invoiced against the contracts
- Ensuring the coordination with the Services coordinator for efficient operations in NAE Support Services (i.e. Transport, Warehouse)
- Complying with the requirements of the different HSE policies of the Company, by applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone.
Qualifications and Requirements:
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Knowledge of safety rules and regulation
- Previous relevant experience in the sector
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering discipline (Civil).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Eni Oil & Gas Latest Job Recruitment” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: April 20, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.