Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies.
The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the entry level job at Baker Hughes.
Table of Contents
Junior Field Service Control Specialist
As a Control Field Service Specialist, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. Leading the installation, commissioning, and start-up activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations.
As a Control Field Service Specialist, after an intense Training Program, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical direction for activities to internal teams and skilled labor to ensure safety, compliance, and quality.
- Overseeing, overhaul, Installations, troubleshooting and commissioning of our rotating equipment’s and products at customer sites.
- Preparing and updating technical documentation, plans, daily and weekly briefing reports for customers and internal cross-functional teams.
- Ensuring internal training, compliance and quality documentation is updated, followed, and completed according to company standards.
- Managing company digital tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of material and drawings.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a BSc from an accredited university or college.
- 0-2 years of experience in an Electrical/Electronic role in an energy or oil and gas environment (or similar).
- Electric/Electronic Technical degree or Engineering degree.
- Basic knowledge of the main control systems as PLC or similar
- Display a strong customer service-orientation mindset, experienced leading customers through tough decisions.
- Be skilled at communicating complex technical information to customers and teams with varying levels of technical understanding.
- Be ready to travel significantly (up to 70%) without geographical restriction, including offshore facilities.
- Have a valid Passport and have excellent verbal and written English and mother tongue language.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.