Fadac Resources and Services provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and troubleshoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our belief is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry, and market share.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available role at Fadac Resources
- Process sales transaction
- Calculate the cost of products and services
- Maintain adequate change denominations in the cash drawer and request an additional change
- Accept payments
- Reconcile cash drawers and sales receipts
- Report issues with equipment
- Answer customer questions about products or services
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of an HND qualification
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Customer-service skills
- Ability to calculate sales and change quickly
- Excellent verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of point-of-sale systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: May 9, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.