PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.
The PwC Professional focuses on five attributes: Whole leadership, Business acumen, Technical capabilities, Global acumen, and Relationships.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Entry Level Jobs at PwC – PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria. See positions below:
Table of Contents
Chief of Staff Support Specialist
- Prepare and coordinate documents, presentations, and reports for internal and external meetings.
- Serve as a point of contact and liaison between the Chief of Staff and other key stakeholders in delivering the firm’s strategy.
- Draft, proofread, and edit correspondence, emails, and other communications, at the request of the Chief of Staff.
- Collect and synthesize information from various sources to provide timely and accurate updates for the Chief of Staff. This includes research and fact gathering required ahead of Significant Meetings.
- Maintain organized records, files, and databases, ensuring easy retrieval of information.
- Assist in the coordination, and follow-up of strategic initiatives, projects, and events.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project milestones are met.
- Identify opportunities to enhance operational efficiency within the Chief of Staff’s office and implement streamlined processes.
- Propose and execute improvements to administrative procedures and systems.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost professionalism and discretion.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive health insurance & pension.
- Professional development opportunities and continuous learning initiatives.
- Flexible work arrangements to promote work-life balance.
- Employee assistance program offering counseling, resources, and support.
- Exposure to key developments in a rapidly growing and evolving business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Communications, or a related field.
- 3 years min. proven experience in an executive support or administrative role, preferably in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an acute attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other relevant software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, demonstrating a high level of initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Proactive, adaptable and flexible, with a positive attitude and willingness to take on new challenges.
Office Services - Associate
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Receive and forward all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members
- Manage office supplies: procurement, store and inventory management (including total top up cards for the pool cars) and monitor usage.
- Ensure timely dispatch of Proposal and other documents before deadline.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed
- Systematically filing important company documents
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Ensure office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies always
- Make travel and accommodations arrangements for staff members
- Janitor Management: Effectively supervise and coordinate the cleaners in carrying out their duties daily
- Vendor management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent Customer Service ability.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Has strong multitasking, attention to details and organizational skills.
- Possesses the willingness to learn and embrace change and to adapt new work techniques
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suites.
Educational and Experience requirement:
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of Second-Class Upper Division.
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in an Administrative position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: August 21, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.