The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the entry level jobs at the Concept Group.
- Ensure collection of outstanding payments from customers.
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors
- Resolving disputes with customers, ensuring that concerns are resolved correctly.
- Clarify potential consequences of not paying such as sales of collateral process.
- Manage customers who are resistant by remaining polite, tactful, firm and honest.
- Complete any administrative task as required for the efficient running of the team’s activities.
- Always deliver a consistent and professional level of service.
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case-by-case basis.
- Reducing the non-performing loans owed to the Bank.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Locating and establishing contact with debtors.
- Taking ownership of debt collection cases.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. in any Management Course.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience as aRecovery Officer.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent numeracy savvy.
- Great creative, visionary, and critical thinking skills.
Internal Audit Officer
- Objectively review the organization’s business processes
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management processes in place.
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls. Identify loopholes and recommend risk-mitigating measures.
- Review of petty cash.
- Protect against fraud and theft of the organization’s assets.
- Call-over of postings by the collections team to assess correctness, promptness and completeness.
- Call-over of ledger postings by the Accounts department to ensure correctness and adherence to accounting principles and guidelines.
- Periodic risk assessment of internal processes in order to identify loopholes and proffering appropriate solutions.
- Conduct investigations into identified and reported cases as required.
- Ensure and monitor compliance with internal and regulatory policies.
- Anticipate emerging risks through data and regular assessments.
- Other relevant roles as ordered by the Head of the department and senior officers in the department.
- Carry out internal control tasks as assigned by the manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- ICAN/ACCA certification (or in view).
- Proven work experience as Internal Auditor/control officer.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
Method of Application
Deadline: December 16, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.