PalmPay Limited – our mission is to empower millions of Nigerians by delivering access to the best choice and value in digital payments and financial services.
Our customers love our payment app for its user experience, reliability and promotions. PalmPay is fully licensed by the CBN as a Mobile Money Operator and has raised over $40m USD from prestigious investors including TECNO Mobile. Thanks to this strategic partnership, the app is coming pre-installed on all new TECNO smartphones in Nigeria. But we’re just getting started.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2023 Entry Level Recruitment at PalmPay Limited.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Copywriter to write, edit and publish content that supports the efforts of the organisation. The selected candidate will be mainly responsible for writing social media posts for our global accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram) following the global Social Media strategy that includes posts about the organisation’s products and services.
The ideal candidate will ensure the organisation maintains a strong online voice and brand consistent with our marketing goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimise social media posts (language, tone, message) based on the behaviour or our target audience.
- Writing blog posts, email campaigns, infographics, landing pages, case studies, white papers, webinars and other content for various channels.
- Coordinate with the digital marketing team to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles, product releases, etc) and overall performance of deliverables.
- Analyse data and report on social media insights (e.g. traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates, etc).
- Review and edit existing copy for grammar, spelling, tone and consistency with brand voice or style guide standards.
- Developing editorial strategy for each channel based on its objectives and target audience demographics.
- Research industry and competitors’ news and trends in order to create relevant content hat will resonate with the targeted audience.
- Maintain a visible online brand presence and adhere to the company’s marketing goals.
- Network with clients and industry professionals.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or relevant fields.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working as a social media copywriter, specialist, senior copywriter, or similar.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role.
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- The ability to create original web content with images or videos.
- Familiarity with online paid advertising.
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image and video).
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving attitude.
Credit Risk Analyst
We are seeking to hire a credit risk analyst who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa. to join our team. An ideal talent will manage a portfolio of clients. Your responsibilities will include evaluating the financial status of potential customers, monitoring existing clients, performing risk assessments, writing detailed reports, and making informed decisions while extending credit.
- Analyze and assess the financial statements and credit history of existing and potential clients.
- Review credit applications and perform credit checks.
- Structure deals and perform risk assessments.
- Ability to make informed decisions backed by sound assessment.
- Consult and negotiate with clients regarding financial transactions, payment terms, and credit limits.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and submit applications on time.
- Understanding of business, economic, and industry risk.
- Financial forecasting.
- Keep abreast of financial news and trends.
- Practice due diligence.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Further certification may be required.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ethical behavior.
Explore More Opportunities
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 – Direct Short Service
- Eni Oil and Gas – AGIP is Recruiting
- 2023 Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program
- African Union (AU) Latest Job Recruitment
- Shell Graduate Internship Program 2023
- Delta State Government Graduate Internship Program 2023
- Graduate Job Aptitude Test [Free PDF Download]
Dispute Resolution & Reconciliation Officer
We are looking for an experienced Dispute Resolution & Reconciliation Officer who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa. The ideal candidate will resolve all issues arising from electronic transactions and perform automated back-office processing such as dispute processing, settlement, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts for exceptions and subsequent escalation of exceptions to the switch and other vendors or third parties for resolution.
- Coordinate with team members to solve any issues the chargeback and settlement unit faces.
- Ensure daily processing of outgoing dispute actions and the on-time response of incoming disputes.
- Coordinate with banks to solve pending issues and reply to their inquiries.
- Attend to all queries from clients on dispute issues and ensure they are resolved promptly
- Ensure all claims logged on dispute resolution systems are promptly attended to, to guide against financial loss.
- Maintain customer service standards to retain the customer base by ensuring the service provided is appropriate and taking prompt action to rectify problems/queries
- Develop and maintain business relations with the Reconciliation & Chargeback team at NIBBS, Unified Payments, Interswitch, and PalmPay’s settlement banks
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree it’s equivalent.
- Digital Financial Services or banking industry experience.
- Experience with electronic payment systems.
- In-depth knowledge of payment processing gateways.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.