Mahogany International – Mahogany Productions & Events, established in 1996, is a recognized brand within the events management and entertainment industry. We offer our clients full event production services built from over 21 years of experience in event, project management and show productions both locally and internationally.
We specialise in small, medium and large events and shows; as well as corporate events, AGM’s conferences, galas, awards, fashion and trade shows, fund raising coordination, team building activities, board retreats, conventions, seminars, product launches, themes parties and grand openings.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Event Coordinator at Mahogany International
- We are looking for creative individuals who love events to join our organisation
- If you are smart, and can also think outside the box, we would love to meet you.
- The goal is to organize unforgettable events that will ensure the entertainment of participants and facilitate the completion of business objectives.
- Please note that this is a full time job
- Understand requirements for each event
- Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints
- Book venues and schedule speakers
- Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
- Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.)
- Do final checks at the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
- Evaluate event’s success and submit report
- Source for client and sponsorship.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND/HND or BSC
- 2-3years experience as an event planner or Coordinator
- Smart and Creative
- Good with research
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Able to handle stress and remain calm
- Problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Deadline: July 12, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.