The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Today, Dangote Group is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights, in every endeavour competing with itself to better the past. The Group’s core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘basic needs of the populace.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Executive Assistant at Dangote Group
Executive Assistant - HAM & Admin (Cement Industry)
- Support the office of the Group Chief Human Resources Officer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Organisation of the GCHRO’s daily responsibilities: meetings, appointments, filtering of mails, writing of reports and mails, etc.
- Interpret and implement policies, procedures and computer applications related to the department.
- Analyse and resolve office administrative and procedural problems.
- Performing basic research and preparing reports and recommendations.
- Organise own work, coordinating projects, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and following up on assignments with a minimum supervision.
- Using initiative and independent judgement within established policy and procedural guidelines.
- Providing complex office administrative support in the areas of procurement, budgeting, report preparation and staff communication.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the GCHRO.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Higher Diploma or Degree from a recognised Institution.
- Bilingual certification (English & French) is an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to organise daily work plan by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Should have minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role.
Private Health Insurance
Paid time off
Training & Development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Executive Assistant at Dangote Group” should click the APPLY HERE button below