MERIT is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunications industry
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Executive Assistant at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR & Admin -related matters
- Develop training schedules and processes
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits and general welfare
- Responsible for general office administration and facilities
- Assists the Executive with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the Executive behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities of the Management Team (TMG), and members of staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Method of Application
Deadline: July 13, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.