Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Executive Assistant at Owens and Xley
In this role, you are to perform a variety of administrative tasks and provide support to the Business/ Creative Director
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to the Creative Director.
- Oversee daily activities of the store and represent the Creative Director in interactions with clients and employees.
- Act as the point of contact among employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Manage the Creative Director’s schedules, book appointments, make arrangements for meetings, and develop action plans to ensure the Creative Director receives pertinent information.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for the Creative Director on official trips.
- Assist the Creative Director in planning strategies.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Ensure the efficiency of operations.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process and fulfill client orders.
- Assist with consultations.
- Book vendors for events, store activities, or repairs when required.
- Process vendor invoices and payments.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations or related field.
- 2-3years of experience in an Admin/Executive support role.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
N 80, 000- N 100, 000 monthly