Telios Support Services is a software development company based in Lagos, Nigeria. Telios is an ancient Greek concept, which stands for mature/ expert and signifies completeness/wholeness.
Due to our company culture which is deeply rooted in integrity, we have built our organization on the strong pillars of competence and professionalism.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Executive Assistant at Telios Technologies Limited
Table of Contents
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our company’s executive team. Although this role primarily supports the CEO, the role will also involve interfacing with the other executives of the company.
- To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the CEO and other executives.
- Acting as a liaison and first point of contact with internal and external customers, vendors, and team members, interacting with them in a professional and timely manner
- Reviewing and filtering all incoming and outgoing mail, calls, emails, and faxes:
- Performing searches and providing information and recommendations.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the CEO’s professional and personal calendar and meeting requests, coordinating appointments and ensuring everything runs in a smooth, timely manner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Outstanding spoken English
- Tech background is a major and significant plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Executive Assistant at Telios Technologies Limited ” should click the APPLY HERE button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org