The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Executive Assistant at The Concept Group
Are you a young, vibrant and detailed orientation, individual who enjoins utilizing relevant skills to manage business-related tasks as scheduling a virtual and non-virtual meeting,organize travel itinerary, taking minutes and organizational tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Responsible for managing the activities of the executive in an optimal manner.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings physically or virtually.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the executive.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Good verbal and non-verbal(Written) communication skills
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Good problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Executive Assistant at The Concept Group” should click the APPLY HERE button below.