At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the very best they can be. Our team of talented people are passionate about media, technology, education and the continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity and effectiveness.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancies at uLesson Education Limited
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing elevated, confidential administrative support for the smooth running of the office of the CEO.
- As an ideal candidate, you should be able to exhibit a high degree of gravitas, mental flexibility and relational intelligence needed to engage with both management-level and members of staff in the efficient running of the office of the CEO.
- Research, fact-find and prepare reports for the use of the CEO.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues/concerns or enquiries addressed to the CEO; evaluate appropriate course of action, referral, or response and ensures timely feedback/resolution to the CEO.
- Complete comprehensive scope of administrative tasks which include; managing an active calendar of appointments, preparing confidential outgoing correspondence;
- Build and manage business relationships (internally and externally) to ensure efficient running of tasks crucial to the office of the CEO.
- Schedule appointments, meetings and provide timely updates to the CEO on upcoming commitments and responsibilities and ensure follow up with third parties.
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, partners, clients, and other
- external stakeholders, on various matters as directed by the CEO.
- Ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations regarding board matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings.
- Manage a variety of special projects and ad hoc tasks that support the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Manage all travel arrangements which at times includes complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and compiling documents for travel, etc.
- Perform other duties as may be require.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in Social / Management Sciences or any related discipline.
- A Post-graduate Degree in a management related field will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years post graduate cognate experience in a similar role
- Professional membership of a recognized body i.e. Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrator of Nigeria (ICSAN) or any other related certifications is an advantage.
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, listening and learning skills, and proactive/analytical thinking
- Good reporting and negotiating skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Tactful, diplomatic with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Project prioritization abilities.
Salary is competitive: N300,000 – N450,000 (monthly).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Executive Assistant at uLesson Education Limited” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application. And
Send your Applications indicating and stating why you are a good fit to: [email protected] using “Application for the position of Executive Assistant to the CEO” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: [email protected]