Workforce Group is a top business and HR consulting firm in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market entry and technology services and solutions.
Our reputation for excellence in service was built from over a decade of providing business and human resource consulting across several states in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Executive Assistant at Workforce Group
Are you a young, vibrant and detailed orientation, individual who enjoins utilizing relevant skills to manage business-related tasks as scheduling a virtual and non-virtual meeting, using globally recognized software, organize travel itinerary, taking minutes and organizational tasks effectively and efficiently?
Our client, who is one of the top players in the financial institution, seeks to fill the role of an Executive Assistant to one of its Executive Director.
The Executive Assistant will be expected to efficiently support the Executive Director in the attainment of his/her objectives by providing functional support.
Remuneration: Attractive Salary + Pension + Leave Allowance + HMO
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings physically or virtually.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the executive.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- B.Sc./BA/HND (Upper Credit)
- Good verbal and non-verbal(Written) communication skills
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Good problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Method of Application
Deadline: July 31, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.