Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions. we have been at the forefront of creating and recreating objective recruitment and application management processes to meet international standards.
As official e-recruitment partners to CIPM (Chartered Institute of Personnel Managers of Nigeria) and the Graduate Screening Technical Consultants to NECA (Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association). Our aim is to implement innovations to solve human problems with integrity and excellence.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Executive Secretary at Dragnet Nigeria
- The role has the overall responsibility for the management and smooth operations / execution of all the society’s initiatives and activities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for fundraising on behalf of the society
- Being the ‘public face’ of the society
- Networking with related organizations
- Initiating, nurturing and maintaining close links with organizations friendly to FNSB
- Serving on all committees of the Council
- Preparation and presentation of monthly FNSB activities report to Council including minutes of meetings
- Preparation and presentation of Annual Budgets to Council for approval
- Personnel management, including recruitment, performance appraisals, training, discipline, development and deployment
- Overview of the management of the Center premises including school infrastructure, facilities and business ventures
- Liaison between the FNSB Council and other employees by cascading Council’s decisions to them
- Implementation of Council directives and decisions
- To be aware of the Objectives, Values, and the Code of Conduct of the Society in order to ensure strict adherence by other employees
- Implementation of policies and guidelines laid down by the Executive Council for the smooth running of the Society’s office
- Ensure proper implementation of all Committees’ initiatives and activities
- Provide support for Vocational Training Centre (VTC) correspondences and documentation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of First Degree in Administration or Social Sciences (a Master’s Degree will be of advantage)
- Knowledge of psychology
- Customer service skills
- Thorough and pays attention to detail
- Patience and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good IT Skills and computing, (Microsoft Suite of Software)
- Fire safety trained (to be provided if not available).
- Be committed to the vision, mission, values and objectives of the Society
- Be a positive and committed employee of the Society by demonstrating the highest personal and professional ethics
- Be a good communicator with a clear understanding of the role and its responsibilities of the position
- Cultivate good relationships with key VTC staff especially the Principal
- Experienced Administrator/Manager
- Performed roles at a supervisory/managerial level eg Dept. Head
- Working unsupervised self-motivated
- Must be teachable and willing to learn new skills
- Competitive remuneration
- Transportation for operational requirements (access to car or transport refund for operational movements)
- Accommodation when refurbished by December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Executive Secretary at Dragnet Nigeria” should click the APPLY HERE button below.