ExxonMobil is one of the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies. Exxon Mobil Corporation is committed to being the world’s premier petroleum and chemical manufacturing company. To that end, we must continuously achieve superior financial and operating results while adhering to high ethical standards.
ExxonMobil’s business in Nigeria is conducted through individual operating companies. These include: Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited Mobil Oil Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme 2024.
Table of Contents
Graduate Internship (Geoscience)
- This program provides Nigerian students the chance to gain hands-on experience at a world leading energy company, enabling interns to immediately apply their skills in a business environment.
- At ExxonMobil, we prioritize continuous learning and development, offering interns on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching from experienced mentors and supervisors for a comprehensive growth experience.
- Geoscience internships are usually 6 months duration for undergraduates and 12 months for Graduates.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities may include but are not limited the below mentioned:
- Ability to integrate knowledge, varied data sets, analogues, and ideas to solve geological problems to support the business.
- Provide sound judgment, timeliness, and aptitude in application of geoscience tools and techniques and desire to maintain competitive advantage through advanced training and superior technological understanding.
- There is a requirement for demonstrable leadership skills, adaptability, teamwork, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to high safety and ethical standards.
- Candidates should be able to work effectively within and across diverse team environments
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Students actively pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degrees
- Applicants to this program must be a Nigerian with a Degree in Geology or Geophysics
- Record of strong academic performance. Minimum of Second class upper or its equivalent
- Graduate interns should provide evidence of NYSC discharge certificate.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.