Nestle Nigeria Plc is the largest food company in the world with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centers brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Nestle Plc produces Milo, Golden Morn, Cerelac, Maggi and many more. Nestle Nigeria Plc seeks a Factory Costing Analyst.
Table of Contents
Position: Factory Costing Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestle Nigeria PLC is currently looking for a Factory Costing Analyst who will provide support and expertise in the area of cost/costing analysis.
A day in the life of…
- Mornings are all about organization and alignment. The first thing you would do after stepping into the office is to perform a health check to know how expenses are looking like.
- There are so many areas, it could be material pricing , material usage, the trend of the expenses in the cost center, process order checks, purchase order checks, maintenance related segment and Assets Under Construction (AUC). After the health check, you have to do a follow up if there are variances, for instance if you check material variance and you see that something has gone outside the trend you need to find out what has happened by walking to the production team to find out what has really happened to create an understanding of whatever is going on.
- The next part of the day is to do your financial analysis, which will cover your variance analysis. You will also monitor all the compliance of all the operations with the internal and external policies so for example you will be checking the YPO, confirm if the goods have been received or not and to ensure that at any point in time we are complying with the internal requirement and the external requirement.
Requirements to be successful:
- Minimum 2-3 years of costing experience.
- Experience in Internal Control an added advantage
- ICAN/ ACCA Certified /writing ICAN/ACCA exams
- Knowledge in SAP
- Good Communication Skills (both orally and written)
- Solid organizational and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills, both within the function and with other members of the factory
- Team Player
- Works independently without supervision
deadline: August 22, 2019
Check Intel Region Jobs for more Openings
RECEIVE JOB ALERTS ON WHATSAPP
Join intel region now on:
DATA PLANS, BILL PAYMENTS AND WAEC RESULT CHECKER: We guarantee you 45% savings by purchasing your data plans on all Nigerian networks, DSTV – GOTV – STARTIMES subscriptions, all at cheaper prices. WhatsApp: +2347013332192 +2347063420657. Click Here for more details www.thedatawellng.com