First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Plc is a full service banking group, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with the vision ‘to be the premier financial services group of African origin’.
Having successfully transformed to a retail and commercial banking-led group, the Bank expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional service and taking its unique brand of supportive banking to every household in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for FCMB Plc Graduate Development Program 2023.
- FCMB management development programme is designed to impart participants with the knowledge, skills and abilities to contribute in different roles to serving our customers and delivering the digital transformation infrastructure that drives the economy.
- These professionals will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through extensive learning experiences delivered by the programme and immersive job across the business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry in the following areas:
- Risk Management (Credit Underwriting, Information Security, Business & Operational)
- Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, Segment (SME Banking)
- Product (Retail Banking), Agric, Transaction Banking
- Completed a Master’s degree or have an additional qualification such as ACCA, ICAN, or other related professional qualification/certification
- Not older than 32 years
- Exempted or completed NYSC
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.