President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday, August 31, 2021, launched the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP), a job placement scheme for graduates that have concluded the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
The fully paid internship is billed to last for 12 months, with an estimated 20,000 beneficiaries posted to reputable private and public sector organizations. The Jubilee program will provide a pathway for young Nigerians to gain work experience in top tier organisations, gain relevant skills, and build the right networks for the future.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Federal Government Graduate Internship Programme
Federal a government collaborates with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP, and the European Union (EU).
Private sector partners of the programme include BUA, Dangote, VISA Nigeria, Out-source Global, GE Gas and Power, Lafarge Africa, SecureID, Microsoft, among others
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Federal Government Graduate Internship Programme” should click the APPLY HERE button below.