Fidelity Bank Plc – Over the years, the bank has been reputed for integrity and professionalism. It is also respected for the quality and stability of its management.
Fidelity staff are also respected in the Nigerian banking industry for the quality of training they receive on the job, as well as in good business schools both in Nigeria and Overseas. The Management is particular about the quality of people that join the system.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Table of Contents
Graduate Trainee Program
- Our Graduate Trainee Programme is aimed at attracting young talented individuals to meet our growing workforce needs within the business. It offers opportunity to groom and nurture the graduate trainees for business continuity thereby creating a pool of highly capable future ready leaders that will drive and achieve the Bank’s strategic objectives in the short and long term.
- Are you a goal driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual looking to kickstart your career in a top financial institution? Do you have what it takes to learn, grow, develop and assist us in achieving our Vision to be number one in every market we serve and for every branded product we offer? Then you are perfect for us!!!!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Degree from an accredited University or Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Applicants must have completed NYSC and have their discharge certificate in hand.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.