Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients’ circumstances.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Finance Assistant at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Honours (BSc Hons): Accounting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Finance Assistant at Old Mutual Nigeria” should click the APPLY HERE button below.