Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients.
Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Foreign Exchange services to our discerning clientele.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of finance officer at Norrenberger Financial Group
Table of Contents
Finance Operations Officer
The Finance Operations Officer will support all investment operations functions, including trade settlement, investment accounting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with counterparties such as Custodian, Registrars, Brokers, to ensure the smooth processing of transactions and reconciliation of position.
- Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, Regulatory Reports
- Liaison with FINCON/ERM & Compliance on Regulatory Reports.
- Ensure timely and error-free execution of all orders (Subscriptions & Redemptions) and strict adherence to mandate details including rates/ tenors, payment of interests.
- Processing of client daily maturities for payment or reinvestment.
- Ensure proper guidance, feedback and prompt treatment of clients’ requests.
- Ensure all clients documentations for account opening, subscription and redemptions are accurate and complete before requests are processed.
- Ensure clients’ investment letters and certificates are sent immediately after transactions have been executed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or other related disciplines.
- ICAN, ACCA or similar professional qualification is required
KNOWLEDGE & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years operation management experience in the Asset Management industry.
- Good knowledge of the Capital market and its operations.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good knowledge of operations management and investment processes
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Management Consultant- Accounting and Transaction Advisory
In this role, you will provide Investment Banking and Management Consulting (as applicable) to local and international clientele across a wide range of industries. You will have the opportunity to perform in-depth business analysis and advise clients on how to maximize opportunities and minimize risks of covering mergers and acquisitions, business case documentation, corporate restructuring, debt, and equity capital markets, enterprise risk management framework, and turnaround strategies, amongst others. Your work will drive recommendations in the context of key business trends.
- Business Case Documentation/Feasibility Reporting
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Buy/Sell Side Advisory
- Debt Capital market/Equity Capital market
- Mergers & Acquisition
- Financial Due Diligence/Valuation Services
- Corporate Restructuring
- Sourcing and Procurement Advisory
- Finance, Strategy, and Performance
- HR Advisory
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in a related field
- Minimum five (5) experience in the area of interest.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: August 6, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.