Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited was created from humble beginnings in 1998 with a vision to earn a reputable name in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry by being measurably efficient, responsible and competitive while working to meet Company growth and objectives within the broader Social and Economic goals of our operating environment.
The vision behind Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited is about a team with passion and commitment, whose relentless efforts and dedicated service has led the Company to where it is today.
Applications are currently accepted from interested candidates to apply for the role of retail finance officer at NorthWest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
The role will work closely with our retail station officers and would be responsible, amongst other purposeful functional service delivery tasks, to support and monitor the business records for assigned outlets
Main Key Responsibilities: –
- Manage retail finance operations and records for assigned retail station(s).
- Review, evaluate and collate retail sales reports from locations.
- Perform retail stations’ reconciliations-cash and non-cash.
- Record retail transactions into the accounting system-ERP.
- Support to resolve financial disputes raised by the forecourt sales teams
- Identify and resolve retail finance issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Supporting the Retail Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
- Prepare of bank reconciliation statement
- Provide support to external auditors during statutory audits
- Ensure accurate and timely presentation of financial reports and accounts
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1st Degree in Finance related fields
- Higher qualification will be added advantage.
- Professional qualification in accounting: ACA, ACCA etc.
- 2-5 Years Post qualification experience (experience in the Downstream oil sector will be an advantage)
- Self- motivated, a team player, dedicated, diligent and dutiful.
- Candidate must possess thorough knowledge of bank reconciliation exercise including POS transactions, good understanding of accounting treatment of inter-company transactions and other activities of related entities.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.