First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to join the First Bank Graduate Executive Program 2023.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Below are the eligibility criteria for the conversion exercise:
- Not more than than 32 years.
- Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc. degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, will be a distant advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
Interested Service Executives must possess the following skills set:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: December 16, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.