First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the First Bank of Nigeria Banking Recruitment Program 2023.
Table of Contents
Commercial Banking Bootcamp
- Book quality assets and ensure effective portfolio monitoring for early detection of defaults.
- Work closely with the Business Manager in the execution of the team’s functions and activities.
- Champion the drive for deposit mobilization and trade transaction
- Provide the best customer service available in the industry.
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients by providing professional and specialized financial solutions in all areas.
- Assist in Transaction Memos and provide relationship background and financial information support, as necessary.
- Provide support in the structuring of credits in line with business potentials.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs.
- Initiate development of products required to meet customer needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Higher Degrees and relevant Professional Certificate will be an added advantage.
- Minimum experience – 3 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Credit/Risk Management
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Customer Service
- Strategic Business Planning
- Negotiation skills
- Strong networking and relationship
- Management skills
- Reasoning and analytical skills
- Deal structuring skills
- Strong credit and marketing skills
- Excellent people management skills
- IT and Computer appreciation
- Communications skills (written and oral)
- Portfolio Management
- Credit Assessment and Structuring
- Marketing/ Sales
- Business/ Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis Business
- Operational Strategy
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: September 12, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.