First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2023.
Table of Contents
Team Lead Forensics
- Perform computer hardware, software, network and internet related research to troubleshoot and maintain computer forensic laboratory equipment and network.
- Analyze complex cases which may involve multiple operating systems and mobile computing devices.
- Work with latest industry technology and content providers to help secure the bank against threats from forensic investigations.
- Gather and record key indicators and information about the threat infrastructure of live campaigns.
- Manage information security incident investigations and conduct of forensic artifact handling and analysis.
- Identify systems compromised by cyber-attacks and manage the evidence collection, preservation, and transportation after a security incident.
- Manage the conduct of interviews and document findings in relation to computer crime.
- Manage the examination of information from computers under investigation.
- Prepare comprehensive analysis reports to be used during investigations and entered into evidence during court proceedings.
- Prepare technical reports and declarations necessary for legal trials.
- Advise on possible alternative methods of analysis that would increase accuracy, efficiency and timeliness.
- Train other digital forensic investigators on computer evidence procedures.
- Comply with the principles and policies in the information security handbook.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Education: First Degree in computer science/Engineering, Higher Degrees/Professional Certificates
- Working knowledge of PCI DSS
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001
- Forensics experience
- Chain of custody process
- Good understanding of Best Practices Security Architecture
- Knowledge of the Banking industry and banking Operations
- Knowledge of the Banking applications, services/products
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: September 6, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.