GIG Logistics prides itself as an operator with the most knowledge of the local environment. Backed by a seamless infrastructure, we are now positioned more than ever to compete with other globally-rated logistics company.
At GIG Logistics we pride ourselves as being Africa’s Leading Logistics Company. Founded in 2012, we belong to a distinguished class of logistics companies with a clear defined market path across Africa.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Fleet Officer at GIG Logistics.
The fleet officer is responsible for the management of the effectiveness and efficiency of assigned fleet.
- Schedules and coordinates the movement of assigned fleet in support of operation’s needs.
- Provide daily status of all assigned fleet (loading, in-transit, offloaded, available, undergoing maintenance etc) for operational planning purposes. Daily allocation of vehicles and Captains to fulfill operational requirements and needs.
- Craft journey management plan with the aim of reducing idle time, improving efficiency and general turnaround time for all vehicles in assigned fleet. Captain management
- Ensures all vehicle in assigned fleet are active on the fleet tracking system, and promptly notifying relevant stakeholders in the event of damage to trackers or any other act that may result in loss of visibility of vehicles in assigned fleet.
- Ensure Captains comply strictly with the route mapping plan and recommend disciplinary measures in cases of deviation.
- Liaise with fleet maintenance team to ensure prompt repair of assigned fleet in order to achieve real-time availability of fleet for operations support. Develop and foster good relationship with Captains to increase engagement and motivation.
- Maintain a proactive maintenance record/history of vehicles in assigned fleet to ensure they are scheduled for routine maintenance on or before the due date.
- Maintain a proactive vehicle documentation system to ensure vehicle particulars are renewed before they expire.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc./HND in any related field
Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: November 20, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.