BAGCO Division of FMN Plc is a provider of Total Packaging Solutions and consists of three plants: Bagco Lagos, Bagco North, and Bagco Morpack. We are Africa’s largest and leading commercial manufacturer of premium bags sustained through state of the art machinery.
FMN offers equal employment opportunity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
We are looking for fresh graduates with high potential to be developed and groomed into playing a major role in supporting the growth of our organisation.
Graduate Trainee - Bagco Division
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Successful candidates will undergo a 12 months comprehensive training program (Classroom lecture, In-plant training and job attachment ) with our business towards acquiring relevant critical competencies.
- Suitable candidates must be able to learn and work in a team under the supervision of seasoned professionals.
The Person Must Be:
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must be result oriented and good team player.
- Possess good communication skills and display good initiative.
- First degree in Chemical Engineering, Polymer & Textile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
Method of Application
Deadline: April 10, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.