Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the career opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Table of Contents
Professional Assistant - Premium Edible Oil Products Limited
To provide typical secretarial duties including filing, record keeping and appointment setting.
- Prepare periodic management meetings minutes, reports, and presentations as requested by the GM.
- Maintain and establish relationships with clients, acting as liaison and managing correspondences.
- Provide typical secretarial duties including filing, record keeping and appointment protocols.
- Ensure compliance with FSMS requirement in the assigned work process.
- Ensure the safety of self and others in the discharge of administrative duty.
- Ensure proper arrangement and tidiness of the managing director’s office as well as the board room.
- Perform any other administrative duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent administrative & Planning skills.
- Have an eye for detail and be result oriented.
- Have good time management and prioritization skills.
- Possess great interpersonal skills.
• B.Sc. / HND preferably in Science or Engineering related course.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.