Fresh Job at 7up Bottling Company – We are inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the position of Supply Chain Analyst.
Seven-Up bottling company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
- The Supply Chain Analyst will manage the supply planning process, focusing on short term supply planning and inventory management of finished goods.
- Generate short/medium term master production schedule across regions.
- Identify potential bottlenecks on finished goods production, provide solutions at optimal cost.
- Maintain master data integrity in the the planning files and ERP system.
- Manage stock holding policy in order to meet customer service level targets.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2-3 years in Supply Chain Planning
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or Engineering would be preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Title of the mail should be “Supply Chain Analyst”
Deadline: April 10, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org