The Coca-Cola Company (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the fresh job at Coca-Cola Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Franchise Strategy Director
- This leadership role is responsible for supporting and challenging the Franchise Units in implementing the System’s growth strategy and developing actionable insights at franchise level.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Lead the development / coordination of Long-Range Plan (LRP) and Annual Business Plan (ABP) with Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCH) and Equatorial Coca-Cola Bottling Company (ECCBC) Group, and facilitate the collaboration between The Bottling Group head offices and our OU function heads (leading to a Long-Term Relationship Model (LTRM) with those 2 Bottling Groups).
- Lead the development and alignment of a performance management system with CCH/ECCBC Group/Countries to ensure timely delivery of strategic and tactical plans.
- Partner with Franchise Unit and Operating Unit (OU) resources to lead system end-to-end alignment process with Bottling Partners at Group level (CCH and ECCBC).
- Co-ordinate with local strategy leads to localize the franchise LRP and ABP.
- Serve as the point of contact on strategy development and performance management between CCH/ECCBC and the OU focused on developing stage/gate for work (macro-economics, industry estimates, competitive insights, LRP, ABP, innovation) + align Country teams during the process.
- Serve as the PMO for LRP initiatives to ensure delivery on time and in full, including business case development, etc.
- Pull relevant data and insights from Insights Network (Strategy Insights + Human Insights + Platform Services) across the Operating Unit and beyond to identify granular opportunities and create actionable initiatives at franchise level, in collaboration with country strategy leads.
- Collaborate with Franchise Unit and Operating Unit Commercial & Customer Leadership to crystallize cross-franchise commercial strategies.
- Co-lead end-to-end alignment process at Bottling Partner Regional Level around overall strategy and business planning (in coordination with Finance).
- Work closely with VP of Operations for the Franchise to orchestrate routines such as Monthly Business Reviews (MBRs), Top to Top (T2Ts). The successful candidate will define agendas & topics to escalate / establish templates and consolidate materials, share pre-reads, pre-align/prewire bottling partners and other key stakeholders.
- Connect the dots and share best practices, import and export good ideas both locally in the Operating Unit and globally.
- Role model the “Leadership in the Network” definition.
- Manage uncertainty and multiple stakeholders.
- Multiple top-level interactions and negotiations with senior management team members of the System (Group resources at CCH and ECCBC)
- Strong negotiation, influence, and communication skills to align strategies as well as build value-based relationships through numerous sensitive situations (directly with Bottling Partners at Group level).
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to adjust messages to fit specific audiences
- Comfortable with indirect influencing and indirect managing/coordinating.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree essential. Master’s or MBA a bonus
- +12 years of Business and/or functional experience in Operation/Strategy/Marketing/Business Development/Consultancy related areas
- Ex-consulting experience a plus
- Proven leadership trajectory and influencing a senior leadership team
- Solid business acumen skills: to translate data and insights to help inform key business decisions
- Strategic thinking: integrate diverse business insights and connecting the dots to develop holistic approach
- Stakeholder leadership/negotiation: to drive better conversations into practical applications
- Problem framing and problem-solving: ability to structure and coordinate / lead cross functional complex analysis, initiatives, or efforts
- Systemic thinking: Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts and global capabilities implementation. Being comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to challenge the status quo.
Broad expertise in:
- Synthesis and storytelling: Communicate, influence and convince stakeholders through a structured, fact base and action oriented storytelling
- Innovation and taking different approach
- Adaptability/flexibility: Comfortable with ambiguity
- Organization and focus: prioritize through a pragmatic fact-based approach, handling trade-offs, balancing immediate and long-term priorities.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: June 19, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.