CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are consolidating our efforts in the industry to ensure continued growth & still contribute to the economic development process of countries of our operations through provisions of jobs & business opportunities.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Vacancy at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria.
- Keep a record of raw materials purchased and used on a daily basis
- Manage store space and arrangement of stock for easy stock count and view
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized always.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School qualification or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years work experience
- Must be organised and punctual
- Well-presented and professional
- Prior experience in retail, preferably would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft offices.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: April 27, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.