It operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Application is invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Fresh Job at First Bank of Nigeria Limited.
- Identify potential partners/ users for the Bank’s Data Products & Services and work with the Team Lead to engage them to get favourable terms for proposed monetization opportunities
- Identify and qualify new market opportunities and work with the Team Lead and Unit Head to develop new product roadmaps to address their needs
- Collaborate with existing and potential partners to define new monetization routes and opportunities for growth
- Work closely with internal teams to drive development of produts/ initiatives and processes to deliver unique partnerships and monetization opportunities
- Providing input with regards to market and competitive trends that are impacting Data Products customers and those that are seen as opportunities for new business
- Identification of opportunities to acquire and grow customer relationships and increase their profitability through improved targeting, best-in-class product/services and appropriate channel strategies
- Work on the development of business proposals for the new ideas with the guidance of the Team Lead and Unit Head and follow through to ensure they are developed, approved and executed
- Design internal product flier to engender and sustain product knowledge amongst staff
- Obtain regular market intelligence and monitor trends to provide competitive edge in terms of products features, benefits and pricing
- Locate potential business deals by contacting prospective partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Work with the Team Lead to create and review Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with customers, partners and vendors to ensure the bank’s interest is adequately protected in terms product/service performance, revenue generation and other internal stakeholders’ requirements such as: Audit, Operational risk management, information security, compliance etc.
- Work with product development teams on new products and current product enhancements ensuring achievement of strategic revenue objectives
- Report, track and analyze the performance of features in production and advise Team Lead and the Unit Head, Data Monetization on observed trends, gaps or issues
- Tracking of value realization and measurement of business impact of Data Monetization initiatives during/after implementations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 1 year in a role involving reporting/data analysis and relationship management.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.