Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Fresh Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- sponsible for managing and developing all aspects of FMN business relationship/performance with Dealers to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Manage the retail redistribution team and ensure all teams deliver against their monthly KPIs.
- Coach the redistribution team, working closely with the Area Sales Manager to ensure that training is embedded.
- Conduct surveys, gather and report market and competitive intelligence to assist in Management’s decision making.
- Ensure agreed SOPs are strictly adhered to.
The Person Must
- Be self-motivated.
- Have good people management skills.
- Be self-driven and target oriented.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. or HND in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in FMCG.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.