PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is part of a multinational consumer goods business, PZ Cussons Plc. We manufacture and distribute some of the best loved brands in Nigeria, from Imperial Leather to Cussons Baby, Morning Fresh to Thermocool and Robb.
We operate in five core categories – personal care, beauty, home care, food and nutrition and electricals. Worldwide PZ Cussons Group employs over 5000 people across Africa, Europe, Asia, and North America.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting for the position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Why does the job exist?
- Develop and drive all the brand plans and initiatives in line with the overarching brand strategy
- Peer Relationships
- Attach organization chart showing manager and direct reports as well as peers
- Turnover of unit
- Budget responsibility
- Team Size
- The key outputs of the job
- List in priority order if possible, typically 8-10
- NOT a task list
- Any requirement for organizing & planning including own work and the allocation of resources
- Typical decisions made and if they are advisory or directly responsible for the outcome
- Implement brand strategy to grow and sustain brand performance and profitability.
- Monitor, control and report brand performance through brands health indicators (NNS, GM, MC) and key consumer KPIs (market share, awareness, trial, attribute rating etc.) providing solutions to shortfalls
- Support the management of the NPD process for the brand.
- Support and monitor the implementation of pricing policy for products within the brand portfolio.
- Support the development & execution of approved brand M&C plan within guidelines.
- Understand & apply relevant external environment factors including consumer insights, competitor activity and other internal activity
- Support Product Life Cycle Management including demand forecasting and minimizing residuals.
- Effective execution of Consumer Marketing plans
- Participate actively in company-wide initiatives as required – e.g. Margin Improvement
Internal & External Relationships:
- Identify the most significant ones
- Attach a preferred suppliers list if available
- Detail which networks the jobholder will be part of e.g. finance, category
- Marketing Team
- Cross-functional teams from Finance, Commercial, Supply Chain, HR, NPD, Consumer Insight, Digital
- Local Service providers including Advertising Agencies
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 – 5 years demonstrated experience in Brand Management
- List any qualifications required to do the job
- Be specific about the experience needed
- Focus on type of experience not the time served
- Professional Qualification in Marketing is essential
- IT savvy including the use of MS Office Suite of Applications
Capabilities / Technical Skills:
- Insight generation (Developed) Communication (Developed) Digital (Developed)
- Brand propositions (Emerging)
- Strategy (Emerging)
Profit and Growth Champion:
- Commercial delivery (Developed) Route To Market (Developed)
- Innovation (Emerging)
- NPD (Developed)
- Personal leadership (Developed)
- Personal drive (Emerging)
- Talent development (Emerging)
Job Context & Special Features:
- Explain any special features or context in which the job operates
- Detail any language or mobility requirements
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.