Rainoil Oil and Gas Company is a leading downstream oil marketing company; primary products which include (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994, commencing operations in May 1997. In 1999, Rainoil Limited acquired its first service station.
Rainoil has finance facilities in excess of USD170million from different banks for importation of petroleum products. With a staff strength of over 500 trained personnel, we have developed a strong track record of quality product and service delivery.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the fresh job at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company.
Table of Contents
- To coordinate activities related to projects and perform a variety of project related administrative duties.Duties and responsibilities
- Participates in the selection and purchase of materials for use on the project site.
- Draws up bids for tenders and contracts.
- Supervises and monitors the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Monitors the status of agreements and contracts, and reports the status, variations or discrepancies to the Project Manager
- Acting as recording secretary in internal and external project meetings, Prepares and distributing minutes and action item summaries
- Provides Clerical and administrative support to the project manager.
- Liaises with individuals working on projects, arranging, and confirming site visits and meetings.
- Effectively communicates project expectations from the Manager to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of four (5) years relevant experience in related field
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Civil Engineering, Building or other relevant discipline is required
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince II.
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Quality Control
- HSE Management
- Knowledge of industry and business Competencies
- Team work
- Initiative and creativity
- Organization and Planning
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: February 5, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.