We are a Secretarial/Professional Services Firm based in South Western Nigeria and are shopping for the services of a company secretary. Our aim is to provide a quality service to our clients.
Table of Contents
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
- Provide guidance to company directors about how their organisations should be directed, managed or controlled. This is also known as corporate governance and it includes ensuring that the company complies with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Convening and servicing Annual General Meetings (AGMs/meetings, (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on).
- Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization.
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved.
- Providing support to the board and other committees on specific projects.
- In public companies, acting as a point of contact and building good relationships with shareholders.
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organization or compliance with legislation.
- Writing reports.
- Collating information.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Law/Secretarial Studies
- Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software
- Commercial awareness
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Excellent organisation and time management
- The ability to take the initiative
- A flexible and practical approach to work
- Discretion and diplomacy.
He/she should be a Corporate Lawyer or a Chartered Secretary with a robust industry experience of not less than 5 years.
Our preferable candidate should be between age 35 – 40 and should possess interpersonal and analytical skills.
Method of Application:
Interested Applicants should Please send Application/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: September 14, 2019