Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We strive to maintain a work environment where everyone can apply and develop skills and talents consistent with our values and business objectives. This applies to every employee, regardless of location, gender, ethnicity, and physical abilities.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is recruiting to fill the positions below. All Interested candidates are advised to go through the fresh job at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Table of Contents
Finance Analyst Accounts Payable
- The Analyst Accounts Payable & Indirect Taxes is accountable for Vendor Master Data Maintenance for all Shell Companies in Nigeria. Ensuring the implementation of all approved Master Reference Data updates in the ERP System.
- Create Vendor Master Data for all New vendor categories.
- Advice rules on Bank details Set up for vendors in relation to country of domiciliation and Update Same for New and Existing vendors in the Vendor Master Data.
- Block Non-Compliant Vendors and Unblock vendors whose noncompliance have been remediated
- Ensure Compliance to Boundary conditions for Contractor Entries and Implement remediation process
- Quarterly Controls Reporting for the Shell Community Trust Support to access compliance to controls in each process-From vendor creation to Payment
- Quarterly Controls Reporting for Account Payables-To Access compliance to controls in Vendor Maintenance, Indirect Tax, Invoice Processing, and Duplicate Invoice Controls.
- Monthly AP Performance Tracker Reporting to assess each team member’s Level of achievement to set KPI’s in all teams in AP (Vendor relations, Vendor maintenance, Invoice Processing, Intra group, Indirect Taxes and Duplicate invoices check)
- Propose and Implement Control measures where there are areas of deviations from the KPIs in any of the Teams.
- Quarterly Controls reporting for the Nigerian Content Development Levy to assess level of compliance to the Act on all invoices paid for the quarter.
- AP Focal for the Current Group Audit of all payments from 2018 -2021 to assess level of compliance to NCDF Act and determine relevant exposure if any
- Manage all Sharepoint sites in AP and Act as a focal for all SharePoint related issues in AP
- Investigate causes of failed payments and engage the relevant parties for remediation.
- Act as Focal for all staff related enquiries on Financial Invoices, Account set up, Allowances, and any other Issues related to staff payments outside payroll
- Manage all Teams work instructions and provide regular updates where necessary
- Liaise with SEPRA for Monthly Service entries Creation for payment of Contract staff Salaries
- Response to any Investigation or enquiry in any of the AP Process
- Any other duty that may be Assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An Accountant with at least 2 years of post-graduation experience or fresh graduate with ACCA/ACA or CIMA certificate
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Proven track record of delivery/performance
- A good understanding of the Tax geographies and practice in Nigeria
- Good understanding of the Accounts Payable processes, associated risks and controls
- Good stakeholder Engagement skills, as interface with different teams is embedded in this role in various organizations.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Jobs Region Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: Jobs Region
- Twitter: @jobsregion
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @jobsregion
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (Jobs Region Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.