Stanbic IBTC Bank is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking, and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the fresh job at Stanbic IBTC Bank.
- The Actuarial Specialist should be technical in developing & pricing solutions across different channels, experience investigation, actuarial valuation, capital and risk management function.
- Supports business units through clear understanding of all data and customer insights that helps in developing optimal customer solutions.
- You will engage different stakeholders with the intention of creating buy in and pricing solutions that assists the business in optimizing risks from solutions whilst reducing the customer financial risks and assisting them to meet their personal goals.
Most of the work will fall into the following buckets:
- Product Development, Pricing and Implementation of solutions.
- Product Maintenance.
- Developing Innovative solutions.
- Data Analysis and Process Review.
- Actuarial Valuation and Risk Management Functions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A graduate B.Sc with the compulsory NYSC discharge certificate (or exemption).
- Functional knowledge requirements: Strong analytical/numeric skills, strategic planning and reporting skills, ability to engage clients.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Ability to manage risk and compliance in the business.
- Willingness to develop insurance solutions and improve customer experience.
- Ability to work in teams.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.