StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply a fresh job at Stresert Services Limited.
Table of Contents
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis on existing customers.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Build, monitor and evaluate web and mobile analytics dashboards and reports, also recommend improvements in execution for driving growth and better engagement.
- Perform robust cohort analysis using varying layers of segmentation.
- Create regular reports to keep track of growth experiments and channel performance.
- Support the ongoing analysis of business performance required to inform marketing and product development decisions on a day-to-day basis.
- Identify opportunities to improve renewal collections through innovative means – through alternate models of collection & data enrichment analysis and data mining for strategy formulation and other related information
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar field
- 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst or similar role
- 2 years of experience with performing analysis in a database environment
- Experience with using a range of data analysis tools
- Familiarity with a scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced analytics capability is a preferred skill
- Ideally experience with SAS, SPSSR or similar
- Understanding of multiple regression analyses
- Advanced excel a must; Pivot Tables, Macros preferred
- Ability to handle large volume of data
Monthly Take Home– N87,000
Method of Application
Deadline: January 30, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.