The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football.
It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for fresh job at the Confederation of African Football (CAF).
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a HR Officer.
- Prepare job descriptions, postads, and manage the hiring process.
- Screen and file the CVs and carry out CVs Analysis for each vacant position.
- Conduct Interviews.
- Communicate with the concerned parties for the newly hired preparations.
- Responsible for arranging all needed matters for new expats hires with the concerned departments: such as invitation letters, request flight ticket, schedule the meet & assist, request transportation (car/driver) & accommodation (if any).
- Ensure that new hires documents are completed and prepare their personal files.
Benefits & HRIS:
- Create presentations as requested by the HR & Services Director.
- Responsible for all insurance (Personal Accident, Medical & Life) matters: Handle all staff matters related to the insurance policies.
- Maintain and update HR Information System to ensure that all personnel information is properly and accurately captured, effectively managed, and maintained at all times and that all our data is shifted on the HR system.
- Prepare and send announcements to CAF staff: public holidays, birthdays, welcoming new employees, etc…
- Responsible for monitoring and regulating all CAF staff Attendance (Annual, Sick, Emergency, Maternity, Paternity, compassionate, WFH leaves, missions, etc…).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources, or similar.
- Additional studies in Human Resources, is a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in the HR field.
- Knowledge about football.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and other modern IT tools.
- Fluent in English and French languages both written and spoken is a must; command
- of the Arabic language is an advantage.
- Committed to quality and results.
- Good communication skills.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters) in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: January 31, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.