U.S. Consulate General – A diplomatic mission is a group of people from one state or an international inter-governmental organisation (such as the United Nations) present in another state to represent the sending state/organisation officially in the receiving state.
U.S. Consulate General is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the fresh job at the US Consulate General. All Available positions are listed below:
Table of Contents
Incumbent will coordinate all USG official travel in the U.S. Consulate Lagos District and track all USG employee movements. Based on contact and open source reporting, the incumbent will make recommendations concerning travel to the RSO for his/her final approval. Incumbent will fill in as RSO OMS during staffing vacancies, performing basic administrative duties as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Two (2) years experience in an office environment is required.
- Work experience in a clerical position using Microsoft word, excel, access and outlook on a daily basis is required. Work experience must include frequent interaction with the public in person, writing (including email) and via telephone.
Must be familiar with request process, receiving travel advances and the voucher system. Must be familiar with safety and security aspects of air and land-borne travel.
Please address this factor in your ERA application under Major Duties and Responsibilities
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have the ability to independently process information relating to travel security and provide advice to the senior RSO.
- Must be tactful but effective in dealing with USG travelers and have management intelligence and ability to establish and maintain contacts with GoN, LE Staff and Americans.
Salary:USD $36,195 /Per Year
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: August 30, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.