If you are among those that want to start a Career with Wema Bank Plc. The Bank is currently recruiting candidates to fill in the vacant position.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Fresh Job at Wema Bank Plc.
- The Ideal candidate would oversee business development and relationship management within the SME banking business with primary focus on increasing market share
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
The successful SME Product Officer will fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee business development and relationship management within the SME banking business with primary focus on increasing market share
- Enhance the bank’s visibility in the SME space and attract a top 5 SME Industry Customer experience ranking for Wema bank.
- Provide technical support for small & medium enterprises to develop strategic plans, monitor and evaluate performances.
- Assist the SME team in the bank to develop and implement enterprise promotion programs
- Drive profitability and other financial targets of the group
- Ensure customers’ demands are met through effective product/ service offerings
- Ensure the development and implementation of efficient processes that deliver consistent superior customer experience across channels to SME banking customers
- Drive knowledge transfer and management across the banks sales force as it relates to SME banking
- Collaborate with marketing/sales department, prospects, and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Identify SME target market and opportunities for business development.
- Ability to carry out market analysis to create new products.
- Work with the branches / clusters / zones to meet set budget.
- Managing product features and prioritizing them based on changing market realities.
- Ability to manage and ensure healthiness of product portfolio.
- Data analytics and good reporting skills.
- Have the mind-set of a strategic business manager.
- Innovative ability to unlock new viable markets and partnerships while growing product portfolio.
- Collaborate with team member and other stakeholders to return maximal product performance.
- Set up indicators to track the performance and value of products delivered to customers.
- Develop targeted training materials for easy use by small enterprises for their staff training on relevant areas.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Below are qualifications and skills required for the role of an SME Product Officer:
- A First Degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Customer oriented: Must be customer service driven in delivering value to the bank
- Analytical and data driven in defining product and service solutions.
- Platform product leadership: collaborate with product and engineering leadership across the Bank to digital services and offerings
- Strong track record of execution
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: July 30, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.